Emmerson plc is a potash development company focused on the development of the Khemisset Potash Project in Northern Morocco.
Socio-economic Study Highlights
- 2,385 direct and indirect jobs to be created during construction
- Once operational a total of 1,500 jobs will be created with 760 being direct employees
- Targeting to fill 90% of roles at the mine with employees living within Khemisset region
- Total investment over the life of the Project is estimated to be US$2.5bn
- Economic impact of the project will increase local GDP per capita by ~40%